Odorguard Ring Panel Light Application 20″ x 20″ x 1″
Odorguard 1″ ring panel for light duty applications – contains 45 grams/square foot of granular activated carbon, approx. 1″ thick. 20 x 20 x 1.
The OdorGuard Ring Panel 1″ is designed for removal of particulates, gaseous pollutants, and odors. It contains 45 grams/square foot of granular activated carbon. This filter is interchangeable with other ring panel products and many HVAC filters. It is a low air resistant, non-bypass, disposable filter with a three-stage filtration system. Primary – 3/4″ polyester media removes particulates; Secondary – Patented CarbonWeb media “adsorbs” odors and pollutants; Tertiary – Media removes stray particulates or carbon.
- Offices, Retail and Commercial Buildings
- Apartment and Lodging Complexes
- Industrial Plant Offices, Laboratories and Work Areas
- Institutional Buildings, Offices, Classrooms
- Disaster Remediation and Restoration
- Residential Air Quality Problems
Filters sold by the case (x12)