Air Filter Factory ships primarily via the Unites States Postal Service. If your address does not receive mail for the USPS or you would prefer UPS please select the alternate option in your cart prior to proceeding to checkout. If an alternate method is not selected USPS is the default.
To keep the cost of shipping down and pass those savings onto our customers a lot of our filters are shipped in a poly mailing bag. All metal framed filters if shipped in a bag are reinforced with corrugated cardboard.
If you order requires a box there is no additional charge at this time. All packages are properly labeled 'FRAGILE" prior to leaving our facility.
If you are looking for a specific product or size that you are unable to find please give us a call or chat in.
User accounts are created when you make an order on our website. To create an account please follow the steps below.
- After adding your desired product(s) to your cart you will need to navigate to your cart page. The cart page link can be found in the upper right hand corner of the website. There is also a link that pops up right above the product once added to your cart.
- From the cart page you will click the 'Proceed to Checkout" button.
- Once in the checkout after completing the bill to and ship to form there is a checkbox under the "Email Address" box.
- If this box is checked your email address will be saved and you will be prompted to create an account password.
- An email notification of the account will be sent to the email address entered.
Your account can be accessed one of two ways when shopping.
- You can login to your account before shopping. This will bring you to your Dashboard where you can alter settings or view past orders.
- If you do not login prior to shopping you will have the option to login at the checkout page. You can click the "Returning Customer" option and your purchase will be recorded in your account.
If you have misplaced or forgotten your password you can reset it by doing the following.
- Navigate to the "My Account" link in the upper righthand corner.
- Select the "Lost Password" link on the page.
- Enter your Username or your Email Address.
- If you checked out as a guest (did not checkmark the 'Create Account" box on your previous order you do not have an account).